ban appeal

Moderator: Head Administrator

robert

ban appeal

Post by robert »

Ingame Name:robert
Discord Name (Optional):robertyes

Why did you get banned?:teaming

Why should you be unbanned?:i was fighting mtf and i decided not to waste bullets at one who was unarmed? + i shot at him +damdam has been targeting me forever +youre all bias

Evidence (If you have any): clip
P1gath0n9000

Re: ban appeal

Post by P1gath0n9000 »

Ingame Name: Pigathon9000
Discord Name (Optional): the_m1lkman

Why did you get banned?: the n word 

Why should you be unbanned?: it says i got banned when i was in work and the clip link wont work

Evidence (If you have any): N/A
Kapper
Verified
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Loading…

Post by Kapper »

Pigathon9000 you should have made your own ban appeal instead of putting it under Robert's.

Your appeal is DENIED, due to your account being linked to another account, which was banned for saying the N-word.
Yours truly,
Kapper
Kapper
Verified
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Loading…

Post by Kapper »

Appeal AcceptedSorry for the late response, i haven't been at my computer that much.

I will overturn this ban, even though i might get a bit of hate or not. I don't think from looking at the clip, there is sufficient evidence, saying you should get a punishment on this. Wacido on the other hand, should definetly have helped DamDam in the situation. I personally would probably done something similiar in the situation. Though, i don't think it's due to bias that you got banned, more that you have quite the history with teaming previously.
Yours truly,
Kapper

Return to “Accepted”